ANNOUNCING THE “TAILS OF SUCCESS” LEAVE IT CONTEST!
Think your dog has mastered the “leave it” skill? Well, here’s your chance to prove it!
1. Take a photo or video of your dog doing “leave it” on a treat, toy or object. Extra points for difficulty and creativity!
2. Post your image to facebook or instagram and tag The Pet Republic
3. On June 5th 2016, The Pet Republic will announce our Tails of Success Champion
4. Prizes will be awarded for:
Best “Leave It” : Your dog’s magestic profile featured on our “k9 cash”, a free private lesson, Pet Repubic T-shirt
Funniest Fail: Free Private Lesson (because you clearly need it) and a Pet Republic T-shirt
Best “Leave It” by a Trainer: $150 towards the dog training/ behavior conference, seminar or training (in person or online) of your choice.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY TRAINING!
Terms and Conditions:
To to eligable entrants must:
- “tag” of The Pet Republic’s Facebook and/or Instagram handles in all photo and videos
- Utilize humane and LIMA based methodologies while demonstrating the “leave it” skill. Photos or Video’s showing animals being subjected to pain or cruel treatment as determined by the training staff of The Pet Republic will not be considered.
- Entrants in our “Best leave it” and “Funniest Fail” categories must be amatur dog trainer, defined as a person who has not received monetary compensation for their training of a dog. Other pet professionals such as Groomers, Sitters and VEt Techs are eligable
- Entrants in our “Best Leave It by A trainer” category must be a professional trainer, defined as a person who has received monetary compensation for the training of dogs, either in a group or private setting.
Notification and Redemption:
Once notified, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to the notification in order to claim the prize. If unclaimed after 24 hours, alternate winners will be selected. Once awarded, the winner has 30 days from receipt of prize to schedule and redeem the private lesson, which includes a 60-minute session either at The Pet Republic’s Cambridge office, at the winner’s home ( if within 15 miles of the Pet Republic) or by Skype. The private lesson will be on a customized topic based on the individual needs of the dog owner.
The Pet Republic is not liable for the content that entrants post.
This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. Contest terms begins Sunday May 22, 2016 at 9 a.m. and ends on Sunday, June 5, 2016 at 5 p.m.